- Benefits in brief
- Conversion rates valid from 1 January 2017
- Conversion rates valid until 31 december 2016
- Pension Fund Regulations
- Insurance certificate
- Entry / Admission
- Buy-in (purchase)
- Encouragement of home ownership
- Termination / Transferability of the termination benefit
- Old-age benefits (Retirement)
- Survivors’ benefits
- Disability benefits
- Payment of the benefits
- Management Pension Plan
Pension fund managers must abide by a very strict code of ethics and conduct due to their position of fiduciary duty. The assets of the persons insured managed by VORSORGE RUAG must be earmarked for the intended purpose and invested wisely at all times with a long-term horizon. The implementation of the “ASIP Charter” [charter of the Swiss Pension Fund Association] is intended to ensure compliance with the loyalty and integration regulations laid down in the federal law on occupational benefit plans concerning old age, survivors and invalidity (BVG).
Basic principles set out in the ASIP Charter:
1. Pension fund managers must prioritise and safeguard the interests of the persons insured and of those eligible for pensions under occupational benefit schemes for old age, survivors and invalids.
2. Pension fund managers may not draw any material advantages from their occupation above and beyond their regular recompense.
3. Any conflicts of interests which could affect impartiality must be declared. Any third parties involved in the decision-making processes of the pension fund must be subject to the same duty of disclosure.
VORSORGE RUAG is a member of ASIP, the Swiss Pension Fund Association. Every member of ASIP undertakes to put measures in place to ensure due adherence to the principles.